Unlike what many people think, carpet cleaning companies are not created equal. There are many carpet cleaning services that premises to offer qualify servicer at a low price. However, they do not deliver on their promises. There are a several things you need to know before you start your hunt of best carpet cleaning in Horsham. Once you understand these things, it will be possible for you to ensure that you get value for your dollars.
There are several factors that you will need to consider before you hire a professional carpet cleaning. These include:
- Industry certifications and trainings. Find out the type of professional training that the technicians in the company have gotten. Make sure that the company has staffs that have the relevant trainings and certifications. This will ensure that they handle your carpet in the right manner.
- Experience and reviews. In order to attain knowledge, there is need for not only education but also the necessary experience. Find out the period of time that the company has been in business. You can also have a look at their social media sites. You can also ask your family, friends and neighbors to refer you to a good carpet cleaning company that they have used before
- License and insurance. Find out if the carpet cleaning company is licensed to clean in the city where you live. It is also important for the company to have workman’s compensation insurance which should be in relation to their services. Ask the company where they do a background check on their employees.
- Carpet cleaning quotation. In case you find that the price they are charging is too good to be true, it probably is. In most cases, you will be getting what you will be paying for. Avoid choosing carpet cleaners based on prices alone. Make sure that you read the fine prints that are advertised on the advertised specials.
Carpet cleaning methods
There are 5 steps of carpet cleaning methods that companies commonly uses. These include:
- Dry soil removal. With some thorough cleaning, it is possible to remove the dry soils from the fibers of a carpet.
- Soil extraction. This is a method that is used to extract soil from a carpet using steam cleaning also known as hot water extraction method.
- Soil suspension. In this method, a pre-treatment agent is applied on the carpet to remove any soil on the carpet fiber. This is usually done in 4 stages: Applying chemicals, using heat and temperature to speed up the reaction of the chemicals and carpet fibers’ agitation to help in distributing chemicals and dwell time that helps to complete the chemical reactions
- The helps to prevent carpet matting on top of achieving the distribution of the cleaning agents
- Under normal conditions, carpets should be able to dry within 24 hours.